Updated: May 23, 2021
Do you want to create your own personal brand?
You’ve got the power to make it happen. Personal branding is about creating a unique, authentic and memorable identity that reflects who you are and what you stand for. It’s not just about how you look but also how you feel, think, speak and act.
DIY your personal brand in 5 easy steps.
1. Branding - Chose the style, color, fonts, items and emotion your brand will bring consumers
2. Digital Assets - Create designed assets with tools like Canva
3. Branded Photos - A personal brand is all about you with services like Selfie Wrld CTX that have a space created for DIY photo shoots. Check out some of the fun photos i created when i visited them below.
4. Emotion - Create emotion with your brand visuals and voice. Personal brands require more emotion as they represent human personas.
5. Digital Presence - It is important to have a digital presence on all public platforms.
My visit to @SelfieWrldCTX
Don't want to do it yourself?
We can help with everything from designing your logo or website to hosting events so people know who you are and what makes you different. And if we don't have an answer for something, we'll find someone who does!
Book a free 1-1 consultation with me here.